- Your organization must be comprised primarily of volunteers, and/or be a not-for-profit organization as defined in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code
- The project or program must improve the quality of life for Active Duty, Reserve, and Guard, Veterans and their families
- Any organizations proposing programs that will affect or take place on a Department of Defense installation will be asked to present documentation that their programs are approved for operation on a Department of Defense installation by the installation commander or the commander’s designee
- Newman’s Own Award grant funds cannot be used to pay salaries or wages
Further questions concerning eligibility should be directed to Vicki Reeping:
1-888-294-8560 or email@example.com
Programs will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
- program description
- relevance of problem
- anticipated benefits
- community/command/volunteer support
When submitting an entry, it is understood that the information contained in the entry can be made public by the sponsoring organizations. Winning organizations will be asked to prepare a sixth-month evaluation of their program for the award sponsors. Organizations selected to receive grants must use the money received for the specified program. Unused funds can be used to support the organization’s welfare programs with permission by the Newman’s Own Awards program coordinator.
News & Features
Fisher House Foundation and "Ice Road Truckers" Producers Team Up for Moving Video with Purple Heart Recipient
Fisher House Foundation ranked a Four Star Charity for nine consecutive years.