Use of Fisher House Foundation Logo for Fundraising Activities
For funding raising activities we encourage third parties to use the Fisher House Foundation logo in order to generate awareness for Fisher House Foundation support. For logo approval please download either the “fundraising form” or “cause-related marketing form” and email to email@example.com . Logo approval may take up to four weeks. Time sensitive requests will be reviewed early on a case by case basis.
The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the Fisher House Foundation logo:
- The logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that Fisher House Foundation personally endorses any business, private entity, political group, lobby organization, or any other association.
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any fund raising material.
- Third parties using the Logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo (i.e. the primary fundraising organization).
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage the Fisher House program.
- The logo must be used as provided by Fisher House Foundation with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. Any changes in appearance must first be approved by the Fisher House Foundation.
- To properly stage the logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. Fisher House Foundation Media will provide a sample logo, no other logos are authorized.
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols.
- The logo must not be used on letterhead. No member outside of the Fisher House Foundation may use Fisher House Foundation letterhead. Logos are not to appear solely on any correspondence (see note 2).
- All use of the logo must first be approved by the Fisher House Foundation prior to use.
- Neither the logo nor the Fisher House Foundation name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, webs ite title, publication title, or the like without prior approval by the Fisher House Foundation.
- Established Fisher Houses may use the logo and are responsible for appropriate usage.
Please e-mail all requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fisher House Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third part ies modify or delete any use of the logo that, in Fisher House Foundation’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair Fisher House Foundation's rights in the logo.