Fisher House Foundation and Zynga, the world’s leading social games company, are teaming up starting in late February to help support military families.
From February 27 - March 6, Zynga's game, Mafia Wars, will be offering players virtual items, with Zynga’s proceeds benefiting Fisher House Foundation*.
This program is in partnership with Zynga.org, whose mission is to help make the world a better place through games. Zynga.org works closely with Zynga Inc. and other game makers to promote and facilitate the use of social games for positive social impact. Zynga.org has inspired more than one million players to contribute more than $15 million through Zynga games. Visit Zynga.org to learn more.
Get in on the fun and support Fisher House Foundation and military families by playing Mafia Wars today!
*For Promotion Terms and Conditions click here. Zynga will donate its entire share of the in-game currency purchase price, which is 70%, to Fisher House. The amount donated to Fisher House will be determined by calculating the aggregate value of purchases made using in-game currency. An “exchange rate” will be used to determine the value of the in-game currency in U.S. dollars. Zynga will then remit 70% of that value to Fisher House. The remaining 30% of that value will be retained by the third-party transaction partner. Player purchases are not tax-deductible. Dates for this promotion may vary.
"You will never find another place on this earth with such warmth, hospitality and compassion. Most of all, you feel special and much loved. I feel as if I am one of the family at Fisher House."
- The Stone Family